2022-2023 Review

 So it's mid year, and I've neglected this blog for about 12 months due to life happening in general. Long story short, I started fostering puppies and adopted an 8 week old rottie-husky so I've been busy. Below is my list of books that I've read in the last year - bolded will receive longer reviews! 

  1. The Wild One - Colleen McKeegan - 3 Stars
  2. Fable's End - Seth Halleman - 3 Stars
  3. Pretend You're Mine - Lucy Score - 
  4. The Temporary Wife - Catharina Maura
  5. I'm Glad My Mom Died - Jennette McCurdy
  6. Gilded Girl - Pamela Kelley 
  7. Where the Forest Meets the Stars - Glendy Vanderah
  8. If He Had Been With Me - Laura Nowlin
  9. The Bodyguard - Catherine Center 
  10. The Hike - Susi Holliday 
  11. Hollow Kingdom  Series - Kira Jane Buxton 
  12. The Road Trip - Beth O'Leary 
  13. The Unhoneymooners - Christina Lauren 
  14. A Chance Inheritance - Carolyn Brown
  15. Invisible Women, Data Bias in a World Designed for Men - Caroline Criado Perez 
  16. Chasing Love - Kat Masen 
  17. One Moment Please - Amy Daws 
  18. I Hate, I Bake and I Don't Date - Alina Jacobs 
  19. Faker - Sara Smith 
  20. The Joy Luck Club - Amy Tan
  21. The Missing Girls - Megan Miranda 
  22. Maggie Moves On - Lucy Score
  23. Randomize - Andy Weir 
  24. Heart of Hope - Lucy Score 
  25. Winter Garden - Kristin Hannah
  26. Things We Hide from the Light - Lucy Score 
  27. The Silent Chapter - Katherine Blakeman 
  28. Desert Solitude - Edward Abbey 
  29. A handful of random romance novels, which I'll be writing a longer post about soon! 


Comments