June Blooms and July TBR List!

 Tackled my goal of reading 10 Books in 1 Month! I had a couple of not-so-great reads and a handful of great reads. 


I had 4 (!) eARCs!!! I'm so happy that publishers are giving me a chance to review, even though my blog is less than 1 month old. I bookended (pun!) the month with Birds of California, I'll Be You, Central Places, and Remarkably Bright Creatures all 4 and 5-star books. The mix in between were all still great reads, but not my favorite. Wasted Words and The Last Sister were recommended to me by Amazon and really were not to my taste. I try not to do full reviews of books that are less than 2 Stars for me, especially because both books weren't my preferred genres. 

Looking Forward to July! See below for my planned TBR! 

My collaborator, Kaya Reed, and I will be reading a handful of Tiktok-recommended books, starting with Where the Crawdad Sings, then leading into It Ends With Us. I have one eARC I'd like to wrap up this week, The Hotel Nantucket which is so far, very addicting. I've been meaning to read The Great Alone for a while so I bought an eBook copy. I also didn't realize I hadn't finished Things We Never Got Over until I opened my Kindle library. I have room for a ton more books, as I'll be taking a week-long camping vacation with nothing to do but read books by the fire, or on a paddle board. 

Drop a comment below about what you're reading this month, or if you'll be reading with me! 



Comments