Looking Back At August and Looking Forward to September!

Not gonna lie, August was a rough month for me. I had a stint of bad luck and karma serving me her worst, got COVID, bit by a dog (my own, it was an accident!), AND I dropped my cellphone in a lake and lost it forever. But, that doesn't mean I had bad luck with books - a few stand outs for sure, The Mutt for Me, And The Road Towards Home were my highlights of the month. 

 


Looking forward to September's upcoming reads though, I know I will be busy! I have a handful of ARCs to complete, which you'll be seeing in the next week or so, and a few of my favorite authors have publishing days in September as well. September marks the official start of Spooky Season for me, so prepare to see a lot more Autumn and Halloween Content and Recommendations! 

See you soon! 
-Rose

Comments